15 Notable Quotes And Messages From Celebrities And More!
1. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
2. “New Year’s Day: now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual . . . New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls, and humbug resolutions.” — Mark Twain
3. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” — Mother Teresa
4. “Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.” — Lord Tennyson
5. “New Year’s Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive.” — Jay Leno
6. “New Year’s resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” — James Agate
7. “I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.” — Henry Moore
8. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” — Albert Einstein
9. “Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.” — Martin Luther
10. “All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” — Steven Spielberg
11. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” — T.S. Eliot
12. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” — T.S. Eliot, “Little Gidding”
13. “Good resolutions are simply cheques that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” — Oscar Wilde
14. “Each age has deemed the new-born year The fittest time for festal cheer.” — Walter Scott
15. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
55 Amazing Quotes, Sayings and Messages
1. Just a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around… May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life. Happy New Year.
2. Cheer to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
3. Wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead! Happy New Year.
4. Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
5. Happy New Year. May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.
6. May this new year brings all the crazy colors and fun in your life.
7. As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2015 bring success and desired results for you.
8. As the new year renews all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in the your heart forever! Happy New Year!
9. This New Year I wish that God showers you with His choicest Blessings, Fate never takes you for a bumpy ride, Cupid strikes you with his sweetest arrow, Lady Luck bestows upon you health and wealth, your Guardian Angel keeps your mind alert and bright.
10. Everything about the future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure that God had already planned all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him today, I heartily wish a beautiful tomorrow for you and your family. Happy New Year 2015.
11. Time has no divisions to mark its passage, there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year.
12. New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year.
13. Dear New Year, Please let me, my family, my colleagues, my clients and my friends be just happy in this time.
14. Lets pray for a year with new Peace and Contentment, new Fortune and Friends. God bless you through out 2015, have an unforgettable new year 2015.
15. Wishing you a Happy New Year with hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
16. Out with the old, in with the new, may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
17. As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
18. I would like to say how much joy you have given me, and wish for you joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
19. Friend, neighbor, confidante. You have so improved my life that as we enter a New Year, I wish you a return on all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
20. Counting my blessings, wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
21. A new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
22. As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here is wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead. Happy New Year
23. As the New Year dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!
24. Even if our talks may lessen, and so might our hellos, our stories might shorten along with our greetings, but remember that no matter what happens, my prayers and wishes for you will never fall short. May this year be the best year by far, and may this year bring with it endless joy and happiness.
25. Every end is just a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and efforts you shall conquer everything you desire. I wish you a very happy new year.
26. On the road to success, the rule is, always to look ahead. May you reach your destination. May your journey be wonderful. Happy New Year.
27. No one can go back in time to change what has happened. So work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future. Happy New Year.
28. You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why, it is called the ‘New’ year. May you have a Happy New year.
29. May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.
30. Don’t forget the past, learn from it. Happy New Year.
31. Cheers to the new year. May it be a memorable one. Happy New Year.
32. Don’t worry when others are unable to understand you. Worry only when you are not able to understand yourself. May you have a Happy New Year.
33. I wish this year has lesser disasters, lesser hate, lesser accidents and loads of love. Happy New Year.
34. I wish you a very Happy New Year. Hope you have a great time ahead.
35. I wish you a very sweet and prosperous New Year. May God pour his love and blessings on you. Enjoy!
36. It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new beginning. Happy New Year.
37. It’s time for champagne, cake and balloons. It’s time to celebrate the new year. Happy New Year.
38. Let go of the past behind you. Right ahead, lies a new beginning. Make it a memorable experience. Happy New Year.
39. Let this New Year be the one, where all your dreams come true, so with a joyful heart, put a start to this year anew. Wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year.
40. Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celebrate a blissful start to the New Year. Happy New Year.
41. May each and every day of yours be renewed with lots of happiness and love. Happy New Year.
42. May New Year’s Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.
43. May the coming year bring more happiness to you than last year. May you have an amazing year. Happy New Year.
44. May the gift of love, happiness, peace, and warmth be yours as you make a new start. Happy New Year!
45. May the New Year bring to you Warmth of love and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination. Happy New Year!
46. May the new year bring you greater heights of success and prosperity. Have a happy new year!
47. The future ahead, holds numerous surprises for you. Be open to changes. Happy New Year.
48. The New Year is the time of unfolding horizons and the realization of dreams, may you rediscover new strength and garner faith with you, and be able to rejoice in the simple pleasures that life has to offer and put a brave front for all the challenges that may come your way. Wishing you a lovely New Year.
49. There are things that are sometimes left undone and there are things that can be left sometimes unsaid. There are things that can be sometimes left unsaid, but wishing someone like you can’t ever be left, so I take this moment to wish you and your loved ones a joyous and wonderful New Year.
50. Time is like a flowing river, no water passes beneath your feet twice, much like the river, moments never pass you by again, so cherish every moment that life gives you and have a wonderful New Year.
51. When you are happy, smile and celebrate; but when you’re sad, again celebrate to bring a smile to others. Happy New Year.
52. Wishing you a new year rich with the blessings of love, joy, warmth, and laughter.
53. Wishing you a year that is filled with all the fragrance of roses, illuminated with all the lights of the world and be blessed with all the smiles on the planet. Hope this year will be the year when all your dreams come true. Happy New Year 2015.
54. Wishing you good health, happiness, and success in the coming year and always. Happy New Year!
55. With a passing year, shall pass the pains and troubles of the past. Stop thinking about the times that are gone, instead waste your time worrying about the future. May you have a great New Year.